SmartVoting – eVoting on blockchain
December 14, 2020 at 7:29 am #25826WireMasterKeymaster
SmartVoting is the e-voting solution based on the Ardor platform. The solution takes full advantage of the Ardor capability and therefore it acts as a user-friendly interface to the blockchain capabilities available in Ardor.
The Voting System transaction is at the foundation of the application, but to allow reusable addresses, delayed votes counts, multiple questions, etc SmartVoting uses also the following Ardor features:
– Monetary System: to distribute the voting token to accounts entitled to vote, distribute vote weight and assign an ID to the voting session
– HD wallet: to allow reusable addresses
– Encrypted messages: to store the votes before counting them
– Account Property Bundling: to allow 0 fee transactions to the voters
SmartVoting allows users to create a voting session with the following “methods”:
– email method: Emails are delivered with the unique voting QR codes to voters
– csv method: Voting links are stored in a CSV file and creator can distribute the links manually
– ardor digital ID method: Voting links are delivered to users with a Digital ID on Ardor as encrypted message
– analog method: Voting links and QR codes are printed in a pdf file, one page for each voter
– analog method with weighted votes: Voting links and QR codes are printed in a pdf file, one page for each voter. An input csv file is required with details of the voters and the weight of their vote
You can try yourself on smartvoting.io.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.